Followers

Friday, September 9, 2011

The Big Bathroom Inconvenience

So I went into the bathroom today, sat down and realized a huge inconvenience.  I did not bring my phone with me.  When going into the bathroom, who doesn't pull out there phone these days???  All I could think about were the possible business deals, facebook updates, emails and text messages I would be missing.  Also, it would be so much more fun to be able to play games or check out new apps too.  So, when dealt with this situation, What is one to do???  Awkwardly start conversation with the guy in the next Stall???  I think not, he was smart and remembered his phone.   So he is too busy to talk to you.  He is posting his latest facebook update or tweeting about his current activities.  How boring it is to be dropping kids off at the pool with no phone....

No comments:

Post a Comment