Followers

Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Last Night's Experience. The stab you in the neck dinner date from Miami

So many of you know about the wild weekend I had and I will most-likely post about that too.  However, Last Night Started the week out with a blast of craziness.  I went to go to sleep last night around midnight.  I got a call from a Miami number.  Basically the guy thought I was screwing around with his Wife.  Obviously, He has me mistaken with someone else.  I dont date married women... Anyways, He said he wanted to Fly me out to Miami, Stab me in the neck and urinate in my mouth.  Wow!!! I replied with, "Well, will you at least take me to dinner first?"  Surprisingly, he agreed.  Before we move on, I have no intentions of visiting Miami anytime soon.  So This guy would not let up.  I started to wonder, perhaps he is obsessed with me.  So after call number 30, I kindly said "I understand that you want to talk dirty and tell me death threats all night.  But I am trying to get to sleep as I have work in the morning.  So can you please keep the death threats to normal business hours between 9 and 5?"  We will see if he listens...  Ha Ha.

1 comment:

  1. He Called again tonight. I now know that his name is Todd. Ha Ha Ha

    ReplyDelete